Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PORTFOLIO BUILDING!

EARN FREE SESSIONS AND PRINTS. I have decided to start portfolio building again. My portfolio is in desperate need of updating and I need your help. As a porfolio building client you will recieve several free sessions per year, plus you will buy your portraits for $5 per unit. ( 1- 8x10, 1- 5x7, 1 - 4x5, or 8- wallets). I am continously attending workshops and trainings to enhance my photography skills, as a portfolio building client, I may call you periodically to try out new ideas, poses, backdrops and enhancements. You will always recieve the free session and $5 prints. You will also earn free prints from each referal you send my way. What do you have to lose? Contact me today about becoming a PB Client! PB Client Contract last 1 year. It is renewable.

No comments: